FEDERICO GARCIA LORCA’S VOCATIONAL TRAINING INTERMEDIATE CYCLE MOBILITIES (Albacete)
1.- IES Federico García Lorca School is located in Albacete (Spain) and it’s one of the largest secondary schools in Castilla-La Mancha, by number of students. The Vocational Training courses given belong to the same family of Business Administration and Commerce: 2 Intermediate Vocational Cycles (CFGM), 5 cycles of Advanced Vocational education (CFGS) and 2 cycles of Basic Vocational Training, with a total of 716 vocational training students. The Erasmus letter is available since 2009, as well as the ECHE 2014-2020 for superior scope mobilities. The aim of this project is to extend these mobilities to the Intermediate Vocational Cycles students in order to take part in the internship programs in Italian, French and British companies, to meet the needs of the school in terms of quality development and internationalization.
2.- The Intermediate Vocational training student’s mobilities to perform are 12 (6 per year): 4 in Italy, 2 in France and 6 in the United Kingdom belonging to the same family of Business Administration and Commerce.
* Mobility of trainees in Oxford (United Kingdom): 6 Administration and Commerce students (3 per year).
* Mobility of students for training or internship programs in training centers (Italy) in ITES Pertini-Anelli and other associated companies: 4 Administration and Trade students (2 per year).
* Mobility of students for training or internship programs in training centers (France) in Lycée Boucher de Perthes and other associated companies: 2 Administration and Trade students (1 per year).
3.- The teacher’s mobilities to perform are 4: teachers belonging to the family of Administration and Commerce for training (job-shadowing) sent to the United Kingdom (2), Italy (1) and France (1).
4.- Development of the project:
* Areas for improvement: students (professional, linguistic and social skills), and teachers (professional skills and new teaching methods or tools).
* The host partners chosen complement the training of our students as they offer high quality internship programs for our two professional families.
* The host partners will help us in the day-to-day management, as well as with the accommodation, solving the difficulties it presents.
* The meetings to be held in the two host countries, Italy and the United Kingdom, will enable the development of the project and solve the difficulties involved in this type of mobilization.
* We will use the structure for the development of European programs created in the school adapting it to the needs of this Project.
* Perform vocational training internships in companies located in the EU which complement the training of our students.
* Improve the professional, linguistic and social skills of our students.
* Increase the possibilities of labor insertion of the students.
* Use the Europass Mobility documents.
* Learning about other cultural realities.
* Improving the image of the vocational training center.
* Increase our students’ motivation
* Reciprocal training-development cooperation in administrative and commercial work.
* Possibility of establishing links with the companies in our environment, especially those ones that collaborate with our school.
* Exchange of good teaching practices.
7.- Estimated impact:
* Getting in our school the improvements in training activities.
* Establishing links with foreign companies and our school for dissemination of the project.
* To carry out the project dissemination in our town, within our autonomous region, as well as in national and in international meetings.
* Improvements in teaching practice.
* Establishing further relationships with companies from other countries.